The Grinder is designated for crushing the blocks of chocolate glaze or coconut butter into small pieces, before loading them into the melting kettle. Usually this glaze processing equipment unit is used with melting tanks (GSL.05) and Enrober (GSL.02). The grinder cuts the glaze block with rotating knives, so that smaller pieces of glaze could be melted in the tank.
- Capacity – up to 200 kg/h;
- Product block length – up to 110 mm;
- Product block width – up to 230 mm;
- Product block height – up to 500 mm;
- In order to get more information – CONTACT US!
More information – in the GSL line brochure!